Friday, October 21, 2011

Little Zombies




Ady has been busy drawing pictures and learning how to write letters. These are a few of my favorite pictures. According to the artist herself, the first zombie is a picture of me. I can definitely see the resemblance. I'm pretty sure she was drawing her impression of me during our little grocery store nightmare last week. In the second picture, I have been told that the blob above the eyes is hair, and the squiggly scribble on the one leg is a bandaid. The third picture is of the ocean.

It was cute to watch her draw these. I think she even surprised herself that she could draw something that had order and represented something, instead of chaotic scribbles. She focused so hard to draw them, and took her time to draw each feature in places that made sense.



2 comments:

  1. Tell Ady I love her ocean. It really shows the ocean's vastness and depth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of you! although it is a little scary, it is fun to see her making connections

    ReplyDelete