I am so sorry. I finally realized what I needed to do so people could leave comments. I have changed the settings and I would love to read what you have to say. Sorry it took me so long to figure it out! :)
Cool! We will try to leave a comment. Don't let Ady get near you with her power tools! Your Christmas package is on the way! UPS wanted $150 to send it so we went with the US Post Office ($30) for 1 pound 14 ounces. I hope it makes it before Christmas!
Cool! We will try to leave a comment.
ReplyDeleteDon't let Ady get near you with her power tools!
Your Christmas package is on the way! UPS wanted $150 to send it so we went with the US Post Office ($30) for 1 pound 14 ounces.
I hope it makes it before Christmas!
Love Ya Lots!
Mom & Dad Baron